- ABOUT -
MONOMYTH is an action-packed first-person roleplaying game, inspired by classics like Arx Fatalis, Ultima Underworld and the King's Field series.
Seamlessly travel through a highly interactive, open game world, unrestricted by scripted sequences, hard-coded barriers or grid-based movement.
Use swords, daggers, hammers, maces, bows or a wide range of versatile spells to overcome your foes in real-time combat!
Remain unseen and unheard by sneaking through the shadows in a light and audio-based stealth system.
Talk with the inhabitants of the underworld through a detailed, keyword-based dialogue system. Trade with them or press them for information. But don’t go too far or you may suffer the consequences!
Experiment with a wide range of utility items: Speed potions, water arrows, lockpicks, and many more! A highly interactive world awaits you! Douse torches, bake bread, drink from fountains, and even play instruments!
Unravel the mysteries of Lysandria as you uncover hidden passages, dive through flooded caves, and overcome the living nightmares that inhabit the ancient halls far below the mighty fortress.
- FEATURES -
- Open (under)world exploration
- Dungeon crawling without grid-movement
- Detailed character system with eight unique attributes
- Eleven diverse skills (from Athletics to Lockpicking)
- Emergent gameplay through spells and utility items
- Five vast underworld zones filled with secrets and treasure
- Deadly foes and hidden traps
- Light and sound-based stealth system
- Interactive Environments: Can’t open a door? Break it down or blow it up!
- Over 30 spells and just as many weapons
- Keyword-based NPC conversations coupled with dialogue trees
- Designed around freedom: Fight everyone and still finish the game
- Immersive Microfeatures: Bake bread, Get drunk, play instruments, etc
- WISHLIST -